So its been a busy second week. We had a long weekend due to the snow day on last Friday. Which made this week feel extra long. My classes are going well. I have my long days on Mondays and Wednesday. I've been studying hard for my Spanish class and hope things are sticking. My other classes keep me pretty busy. We have been working hard in Studio Lighting and today Megan and I did some shots in her basement in order to get a feel for the lights. I'm glad we tag teamed because I still feel anxious about using the lights alone.
I also got my graduation application in as well as my major signed off. I just need to okay my minor and I'll be that much closer to having my bachelors! I can't believe how fast those three years went by. The weather has been super icky and cold. I made the mistake of leaving my warmest coat at my parents during the long holiday break. I've felt like Randy from a Christmas Story the last two weeks as I've walked to school. Well I'm on the front runner and I gotta watch for my stop.

No comments:
Post a Comment