fam

fam

Friday, January 25, 2013

Week Three

Iced over streets after our ice storm!
This week has been crazy! Monday was MLK day so I spent it with Sissy and the kiddos. Tuesday I worked on homework and took a spin class with Paigy. Wednesday was just long. I was suppose to meet for an interview on graduation but they rescheduled on me when I was halfway to campus. I had to meet with my non-fiction staff so I had less then a day to read all the submissions. I brought my camera to work on assignments in the lab only to find out it was a demo day. By the time I walked into my meeting with my staff I was feeling a bit frazzled and frustrated.
We were able to finish our meeting at 5:40 pm and Josh and I walked slowly home from the icy campus. We truly could of ice skated on the sidewalks! It was nice to sit down and relax after my long day. My roomies both have a night class on Wednesdays so I came home to an empty apartment. Paigy and I have been trying to go to the gym five days a week but it can be difficult when its nasty out and bitter cold.
Thursday I spent the day working on my portfolio pieces. We had freezing rain which turned the roads into sold ice. Going to school this morning was a doozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment